Beer Can Bag Boards are constructed with 1/2″ MDO wood and custom machine cut to our custom beer can shape. Size is approximately 24″ x 48″ with a 6″ hole centered 9 inches from the top and 12 inches from each side. The playing surface is a full color digital print on 3M vinyl and laminated with a UV gloss laminate for the ultimate prevention of color fade and abrasion control. The legs measure 12″ off the ground and fold neatly into the back of the board. The front of the board is 4″ off the ground. The back is painted white on all boards standard with the option of custom colors for extra cost.
- 1/2″ Painted MDO wood.
- Regulation size, 24″x48″.
- 2″x4″ treated wood frames the board on the back to prevent warping.
- Custom beer can shape using high grade CNC table machine cutting.
- Full color graphics on high quality 3M vinyl.
- Vinyl covered with 3M gloss laminate.
- Backs and side painted white, standard.
- Holes are machine cut on the CNC as well. Perfectly shaped.
- Playing surface is smooth and free of holes. Pocket joints keep the screws hidden.
- Legs tuck neatly into the back of the boards.
- Heavy duty construction. We don’t use the cheap stuff. Boards are stable and very well built.